I just got finished catching up on a few blogs over the last few weeks and realized that you can comment on them. What the heck have I been missing!! I have been letting you guys off too easy. Well, the pink is ok Kati, but I'm guessing she is going to be a beast on the basketball court, so maybe a little black and gold for DeLaSalle?? Too soon? They used to always whoop me anyways. I miss hanging out with you guys, sorry I am so busy, I will try to stop by more often, since I will probably be taking Kona for lots of cold freezing walks come January. I still think about being an uncle all the time, and even though it will be years until she realizes how much cooler uncle Dan is than Dad, it's really only the point that needed to be made. I will always be there to protect her and look up the backgrounds of the guys she "wants" to go out with, hahahahahaha, like they can pass the test! Keep moving along, she will be here faster than you know, and if you could wait until after Christmas Eve, I have to work Bloomington that night and I think they would be pissed if I went lights and siren all the way to the hospital. Love you guys.
I just got finished catching up on a few blogs over the last few weeks and realized that you can comment on them. What the heck have I been missing!! I have been letting you guys off too easy. Well, the pink is ok Kati, but I'm guessing she is going to be a beast on the basketball court, so maybe a little black and gold for DeLaSalle?? Too soon? They used to always whoop me anyways. I miss hanging out with you guys, sorry I am so busy, I will try to stop by more often, since I will probably be taking Kona for lots of cold freezing walks come January. I still think about being an uncle all the time, and even though it will be years until she realizes how much cooler uncle Dan is than Dad, it's really only the point that needed to be made. I will always be there to protect her and look up the backgrounds of the guys she "wants" to go out with, hahahahahaha, like they can pass the test! Keep moving along, she will be here faster than you know, and if you could wait until after Christmas Eve, I have to work Bloomington that night and I think they would be pissed if I went lights and siren all the way to the hospital. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete