Blog Post by Kati:
Thank you to everybody for the positive thoughts and wishes that were sent my way. I am better today. I only got up maybe 4 times last night instead of 8 or 9, so that was a big improvement from the start! The gunk is slowly working its way out of my system so I should be fine in a couple of days. I feel a little sheepish reading over my last blog entry, but that is what blogging is, right? Just being real...
Chris' grandparents brought over a Neti Pot for me to try, so I just did it. And I feel better already! It is a very funny feeling to be bent over the sink with one nostril down and a mini tea-pot looking thing stuck in the other one and have the solution work its way through one nasal passage and down through the other, but it seems to be working! So thanks, Grandma and Grandpa G! :)
In addition to that, Chris' sister Cathleen brought us over dinner tonight which is currently in the oven. She makes awesome enchiladas and it will be nice to have a homemade meal that I don't have to do anything for! Thanks Cathleen! :)
Once again I'm reminded that our support system is absolutely amazing...so many blessings!
We go to the doctor again on Friday. I think it is the glucose test, so I'll be drinking a big sugared drink before some fun blood work. I can't believe we're heading into the third trimester!!!
Oprah demostrated the Neti Pot one time on her show. It does work. Glad you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI hated the glucose test, the lab I went to made me drink the sugary stuff really fast, and then you have to sit and wait for a while before they can draw your blood, not fun, but the end result (baby goose) is totally worth it!!
ReplyDelete