Blog Post by Kati:
I went and did my glucose test yesterday. It was a little irritating as I had to leave work early to go drink sugar water and sit for an hour. But it is done. I assume I'll hear from them if there is a problem.
And it is October on Thursday??? How did that happen? I like to do mental calendar math a lot to gauge how time is moving. So the other day I figured out that it is the same amount of time from now back to when I was in Colorado at the end of June as it is from now until the baby is born. And Colorado doesn't seem that long ago!
I keep getting comments from people on how huge they think the baby is going to be (based on how big my belly is now). Do I really look that big? I don't feel like I'm extraordinarily huge... the baby is just growing fast! :)
We went to register and Target on Sunday and were not too impressed. They don't have a whole lot of stuff (compared to Babies R Us, which is probably an unfair comparison) and it took them forever to figure out the registering gun for us. But we did it. I'm sure we'll have to add stuff because I have no idea if we have all of our bases covered. We tried to be somewhat methodical by using the list that Babies R Us gave us, but there is a TON of stuff on that list that they claim all new parents HAVE to have...and I'm a little skeptical. So we'll see. We didn't register for everything on the list. And we were still pretty random since we both have NO idea.
Work is ramping up so I usually am up early stressing about various things. But it is kind of nice to get out of bed with a little time to putz around on the computer and relax before having to get ready for the day. Already this Tuesday is off to a better start than last Tuesday, when I couldn't breathe out of my nose and was miserable. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment