Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yes I Rub Feet

The things you do for the ones you love. Or at least the things you do so you can watch football. Well the Vikings are 2-0 to start the '09 season. This may be the year that they make the superbowl and win the whole thing. Our little girl will be somewhere around 1 month old at that time. She was a super kicker again tonight. There have been many occurrences where she is not kicking, but the second that I put my hand on Kati's belly she starts going crazy. I THINK that she knows it is me and starts moving around.
The Babies R US experience was pretty crazy. There were a ton of people there. The weirdest thing was that people kept on trying to give us advice. Most of it wasn't that great. And yes by people I mean other customers. There is a lot of stuff in that store, and so much that happens every day in a baby's life. It will be nice to start getting all the stuff we need, and the nursery all organized. I am actually really excited to see how Kona does. Boxers are very well known to be big family dogs. I think Kona will have some shock value the first week or so, and will have to get used to the baby crying, but after that I think she will love the baby as much as we do. Kona was my first baby so she will always have a special place in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Loafers, Kati needs to buy a pair of Loafers. They make super cute, comfy ones now and I am sure they are work appropriate. I had a pair when I was prego and they stretched with my feet.

    ReplyDelete