Saturday, September 19, 2009

I NEED FALL WEATHER/Baby-land

Blog Post by Kati:

So hot!!! So so hot!!! I'm ready for crisp fall air...what I like to call "apple orchard weather." This week I just got so warm so fast...humidity...ugh!

Anyway. I'm sitting on our big comfy chair right now and Chris is giving me a foot massage. Somehow the BOTTOMS of my feet are puffy. Like really puffy. And I was just wearing flip flops today. I need to make a trip to Famous Footwear. I think ballet flats are in my future. I hope they still exist!

We went to baby-land today: a.k.a. Babies R Us. Whew.
It was crazy busy there- lots of other couples registering, other huge pregnant people, strollers and general chaos all over the place! I suppose I should have expected that on a Saturday afternoon. We were there for about an hour and barely made a dent on the "suggestion list" they gave us and the other suggestions we've gotten from people. But we did find a very cute travel system (stroller/baby carrier/car seat combo). It has a black and white pattern with some subtle yellow accents. A slightly lighter color of yellow than Sunbeam Glow that is the yellow of the baby room...haha. Other than that we registered for a bunch of infant care stuff, bath stuff, a pack-n-play, a swing...and some other stuff I don't remember. We'll have to go back some time, as well as hit up Target, but at least we got started!

No comments:

Post a Comment