But I will say this- 2012 was a pretty great year. Thank you to all of the faithful babygoose readers who have taken the time to read and support us this year.
I must confess to you that we've been keeping a secret the past couple of months, and it has been tough to carry on here as usual without letting you all in on it.
Now we can! But I'd rather you hear it from our three-year-old. Sort of.
Our Secret from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
She clearly has some processing to do. :)
After explaining we're having a baby, she'll be a big sister, and the baby is growing in Mommy's tummy, her most pressing question was "Where is the baby in Daddy's tummy?"
I'm 12 weeks along and our due date (as of now) is July 21st. Here's the teeny tiny little one as of a few weeks ago.
So while 2012 has been awesome, I'm excited for all that 2013 will bring.
And our first order of business (after me hoping to stop feeling nauseous and puking soon) is to come up with a nickname for this little one. Something goose related perhaps? Or maybe another kind of bird? We have no idea, but if you come up with something great, pass it on to us.
That's so exciting! ! !
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Callie will be a great be a great big sister :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Very exciting.
ReplyDelete