Blog Post by Kati:
Well, football season has begun. That means knitting season for me. Though I haven't started yet, I'm sure I'll get a lot of baby booties done in the next few months. Though I should probably find a good pattern for little hats to expand my knitting repertoire. But I had the thought today while football was on that by the end of the football season, we'll have a baby. That is pretty crazy!
We went to the birthday party of Chris' cousin Jean's 1-year-old, Erik, today. It was fun to see him and his (almost) 3-year-old sister Anna. We got a little glimpse of our future! :) It was hilarious watching Erik eat his cake- he just took fistfuls of it. Adorable!
I took Kona on a long walk earlier tonight and by the end she was moving slower than me (which is totally ridiculous since I'm moving REALLLLY slow these days...especially up the hills that we have in our neighborhood!). She's a lazy little pup but she'll be such a good big sister! :)
The weekend flew by and now it is almost bedtime before another busy week. Baby Goose is doing a little dancing right now as I lay in our big comfy chair!
No comments:
Post a Comment