Sunday, May 18, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Aaaahhhhh...it was another lovely weekend.  The sun was shining.  We played outside.  We did fun things.  It went too fast. 

I really love weekends.  I just try and be present in every moment and soak it all in.

Let me show you why.

Saturday

4.3 miles at 6am.
562 miles burned before 7am.
Amazing.

This precious girl was still asleep at 7:30am.

We had our 1st visit to the farmer's market with Boom and Bops.
I got a yummy chai tea and Callie got a gluten-free muffin and balloon animal.
Maya kicked and kicked and yelled a little too- her telltale happy signs.


Callie helped Bops clean on the deck.
We visited Gi-Gi and watched the girls play.
We went to the Held's for Charlie and Mabel's birthday party.
It was awesome to watch the lifelong buddies run around and play
tag and...er...push each other down.

More birthday party fun!
Sunday

What a BEAUTIFUL day.

Shopping at Trader Joe's is always fun!  So much to see...
For the past 2 weeks, fan pictures have been selected and posted on the
Lynx facebook page.  Guess who's picture was selected today- on GAME day!!!?!?!?
Thanks to Boom and Bops for sending it in.
And in case you were wondering, it currently has 585 "likes," more that double what
most of the other fan pictures got on the other days.

I can't get enough of this baby and her smiles.
Chris and Callie went to the Lynx home opener.  Callie even made a sign.
We are sharing season tickets with my sisters again...but now that there
are four of us, we can't all go and smush into our 2 seats.
So Maya and I watched from home.
They won.  In overtime.

This is the "Mom, I see you eating your burrito. I want some NOW" face.
Tonight I did my 3rd session with Moms on the Run.  It is great.  It kicks my butt every week and after the 30 minute run we do strength training, so my butt is kicked even more.  My mileage goal this week was 12 miles, and I did 13.5.  I'm still tracking calories (during the week- I give myself a little freedom on the weekends) and am down about 4 pounds.  Next week's goal is another 12 miles.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Looks like we might finally have a warm and sunny week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment