Sunday, May 25, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Memorial Day Edition

Happy Sunday!

I'm loving this weekend.  Why? Because there is still another day!  But I'll wrap up what we have done so far, because it has been fun.

Remember when I told you on Friday that I was going to get a picture of Maya's super sad face?  Here is an example of what I'm talking about it.  And it isn't even as sad as some of them are sometimes.

And she's reaching out for me.  Dagger to the heart.  ALL. THE. TIME.
Anyway, Let's see...some highlights from Saturday (and a few pics from Sunday that I added by mistake) include:

*Playing at home
*Paper doll stickers
*Visiting Great-Grandma and showing her
Callie's preschool memory book

*A night out with friends!
*A flight of different ciders to try!
*Bowling!
(Thanks G-ma and G-pa for babysitting and putting the girls to bed!)
And some Sunday highlights:

I got them in matching clothes, but did not get an adorable
matchy-matchy picture.  This is the progression of what happened
when I tried.

We got some porch furniture from my aunt and uncle, so it was finally
nice enough to actually put it out and make a cozy spot.

I got some company for my 5 mile run!  We ran downtown
and it was great.
The girls had fun at the condo (and park), and Callie and I even got an ice cream
treat on the way home (but no cone eating was done- just ice cream licking).
Later on the Wicks family came over and we walked down to the park
and went out for dinner.  Callie and Sydney even found a "fairy house!"
At dinner Maya continued her vegetable trying extravaganza, with zucchini,
red pepper, and some different kinds of beans.  She is awesome.
My mileage goal this week was 12 and I did 12.6 plus about 3 miles of walking.  Next week the mileage starts to get serious- my goal is 15.

Since I started this post with such a sad picture of Baby Maya, here is the sweetest picture EVER, to balance it out.

Those eyes.  Those cheeks.  Seriously.
Hope everyone is enjoying their long holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment