The new season starts on Sunday, and we are all super excited.
Tonight Chris, Maya, and my parents went to a fundraising event the Lynx were throwing at a restaurant not too far from us (Callie and I were supposed to go, but alas she has been puking all day. That's another story).
They Lynx were all assigned different parts of the restaurant, and unfortunately they were seated at a table that was manned by an unknown rookie (who also didn't speak much English).
But my husband, knowing full well I expected pictures of our favorite ladies (one favorite in particular), saved the day.
I mean, who can resist this face?
He went on a mission to find Maya Moore.
| Mission Accomplished. |
Here she is again (with Seimone Augustus in the background!)
Can't wait to see what the Lynx have in store for us this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment