Thursday, May 29, 2014

TBT

Ohmygosh we are THISCLOSE to summer.

So, to celebrate, my first throwback is pictures of the babies during their first experiences in a little kiddie pool.  Callie was just about 5 months old and Maya was 10 months old.

I was holding Callie up by her swimsuit straps (her swimsuit is one I wore when
I was a baby).  Maya was able to sit up and play on her own.
Next, we have babies standing with fairly obvious 98th percentile heads.


Then we have babies at a restaurant.  When Callie was a baby, we bought cute little placemats that we could put down so she didn't have to eat off the table.  Maya's table spot was clearly just wiped off with a baby wipe and then food dumped down quickly so she could go to town.

 
Poor 2nd baby
 
Finally...sweet baby faces. My favorite kind of TBTs.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment