Anyway. Callie. Callie, Callie, Callie. She was off preschool this week, so she got to have extra time at home (Monday) and with Pa (Wednesday). She starts their summer program on Monday, so it will be back to a usual routine. I think that will be nice. She was LOVING being outside this week. And her sweet little face has started sprouting the faintest of freckles. I'm hoping they get darker as she spends more time in the sun.
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #1: 4-year-old freckles in the sunshine Maya says, "Excuse me while I check the weather on my phone." |
Her new thing this week is standing. She still doesn't want to crawl, though she gets up on her hands and knees better than in the past few weeks. But she is pretty solid now when she stands and holds on to something.
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #2: Progression of baby skills |
Favorite Thing #3: A baby who eats. A lot. Anything. And gets crabby when she either wants more or is all done.
IMG 3150 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
I was off school on Monday, so I got to be home with the girls. The weather was AMAZING, and it was truly the best day.
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #4: A little post-bath porch time in the morning |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #5: The preschooler can help fill her own pool. (Though since the water was pretty cold, I did bring about 10 buckets of hot water from our bathtub out to the pool...) |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #6: Keeping cool in the pool. |
IMG 3024 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #8: Another round in the pool later in the afternoon |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #9: The rest of the day: Finding lilacs, relaxing, trying some tart strawberries, and going to Target. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #10: Tuesday. I had a hard time leaving that face in the morning. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #11: Playtime at G-ma and G-pa's house and yard. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #12: A girls date at Davanni's with gluten-free pizza! |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #13: Those CHEEKS and that SMILE. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #14: Some more time outside in the pool, followed by some time in the bath tub. Yelling for joy. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #15: Time at Boom's house and a visit to see Bops and Auntie Yoda for lunch. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #16: Time with high school friends! I have known these ladies for a LONG time. |














No comments:
Post a Comment