Friday, May 9, 2014

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Happy Weekend!!!!!

I have typed and erased a couple different intro paragraphs for this post.  I got nothing.

It is Friday and I am thankful for that.  I'll let the pictures fill in the details of what the girls have been up to...

Favorite Thing #1: Monday
*Meeting Elvis the Blue Cow at Lunds with Boom
*Playing in the sunshine
*Eating broccoli
*Drawing on my Grandpa's old chalkboard

Favorite Thing #2: Getting this picture emailed to me
from Mrs. Lori because Callie wanted me to see her fancy outfit.
Favorite Thing #3: Walking our crazy dog.  In jammies. 
And winter boots.
 
Favorite Thing #4: Getting these pictures at work from Pa:
A sweet face, bulging arm rolls, and a sleepy baby.
 
Favorite Thing #5: Setting up our new basketball hoop!
Favorite Thing #6: Playing at home and at G-ma's.
Baby much prefers sitting up than laying on her tummy.
She pretty much refuses to even entertain the idea of crawling.

Favorite Thing #7: Celebrating Mother's Day a few days early at the
Listen to Your Mother show.  It showcased 12 local writer/bloggers reading original
pieces about motherhood.  Some were funny, some were heartbreaking, but all were
powerful. 

Favorite Thing #8: Friday morning cuddles and smiles from Boom's house
 
Favorite Thing #9: Teacher Appreciation Week
I picked the wrong week to start my diet/exercise plan.  Every day I had walk
by the table on the left multiple times a day (our students' parents are AMAZING and brought
a ton of food for us every day).  But I stayed strong and just taste tested
a couple of little things each day.

Favorite Thing #10: Friday dinner: avocado, black beans, most some of my enchilada,
etc.  The girl can pound it down.  Anything and everything.
Favorite Thing #11: Enjoying the crisp spring air with G-ma and G-pa at
a place I'd never been to, right in our neighborhood.

Favorite Thing #12: A beautiful evening for a walk

Favorite Thing #13: Ending the walk with some swinging
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment