Highlights:
*Watching Auntie Yoda try on wedding dresses at the condo: Laura ordered 5 dresses from various places to be sent to the condo, so we had a little party Saturday morning to see if any of them could be "the one." Not to be overshadowed, Callie also brought some dresses to try on simultaneously.
Laura did, in fact, find "the one," so it was a successful morning. We also played, went on a walk, and even found and ordered our bridesmaids' dresses. We were on a roll.
*Playing at G-ma and G-pa's house: We stopped by their house after the condo to hang out and go to dinner. They have a new swing set, which is super fun, especially when next-door-neighbor George comes over to play.
*Usual Sunday stuff: coloring, snuggling, errands, and bubbles in sunshine.
*Charlie's birthday party: SO MUCH FUN at an indoor park we haven't been to before. All the kids had rosy cheeks by the end. I'm sure they will be sleeping hard tonight.
*My first Moms on the Run work out: Remember back in January when I posted about our family's New Year's resolutions? Well my running with strangers has commenced. And I survived.
![]() |
| Holy sweaty |
Remember when I said that we ordered bridesmaids' dresses? Yeah I ordered mine in a size that is two sizes smaller than I wear now. So...I will be running. Lots and lots of running. And food tracking. And more running. My half marathon training schedule actually starts this week as well, so I'm going to set a mileage goal for myself each week, share it with you here, and report back here (for some accountability).
Sound good? Thanks for keeping me on track.
This week's goal: 9 miles. No problem.
And finally, as promised, a couple more pictures from Callie's concert on Thursday night.
![]() |
| I tried to blur out the other kids...the ones who were actually singing. ;) |








No comments:
Post a Comment