Freezing days and nights like these make me so very thankful for a warm house, warm cars, etc.
I only took a few pictures yesterday, but they were cute ones.
![]() |
| Seriously, those girls. Adorable. |
![]() |
| I'm happy because I took a TWO HOUR nap IN MY BED this morning! Yay! |
IMG 9354 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
She has still been battling her cold and we've been using the snot sucker, but she HATES it. Now we're just waiting for the older one to get sick and really show us a good time.
At home there was a baby in the shower, and cuddle time with the big girl. I even got a nap today!
We also tried rice cereal again, but it went about as well as it did the first time. I made it a lot soupier so she eventually ate it, but didn't seem to be thrilled by it at all.
We went over to the Held's tonight to play. The kids were so cute, as always.
It is time to hunker down for the real hibernation tomorrow. Chris just said the windchill is supposed to be -52 tonight. Ridiculous.
Stay warm!




No comments:
Post a Comment