I will say that last night was better. She got up to eat at 3:30am, went back down and STAYED down, at around 4:15am. (The night before? She was up eating/playing/screaming from 2:30am-4:30am. BIG FREAKING YAWN.)
I took her in for her 6-month check-up today. Our doctor recommended that we move her up to her bedroom and let her learn to settle herself down instead of responding immediately when she gets restless at night.
We're going to try it tomorrow night, so I'll let you know how it goes. Our biggest concern is if she is upstairs in her room, she is much closer to Callie who is upstairs in her room. And we REALLY don't want her waking Callie up. So we'll just have to see what happens...
Here are the favorites...
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #1: Monday at Boom's house |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #2: Tuesday at home with Daddy |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #3: Finding things online that make me giggle because I can relate so well. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #4: Wednesday at Pa's hosue |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #5: Teethers and giggles
|
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #6: Thursday at G-ma's house |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #7: My visitors on conference nights On the second night I interrupted her reading a book on a tablet to take a picture. She was displeased |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #8: Friday with the girls. Callie dressed herself. Maya loved the Subway paper. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #9: My new favorite picture |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #10: Waking up at the doctor's office. Where am I??? |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #11: Dressing up at Boom's house |
Maya's (almost) 6-month stats: She is a lot smaller than Callie was at 6 months.
Weight: 15 pounds 8 ounces- 46th percentile
(Callie was 16 pounds 12 ounces- 63rd percentile)
Length: 25.5 inches- 48th percentile
(Callie was 26.5 inches- 74th percentile)
Head: 78th percentile
(Callie was 98th percentile)
Other than the sleeping issues, she is doing great...happy and healthy and totally charmed the nurse and doctor.
Have a great weekend!











love the picture of Callie dressing herself.
ReplyDelete