Wednesday, January 22, 2014

49-Months-Old!

I gotta be honest, you guys, this has not been my favorite month.  I'm not super impressed with the 4s right now...but I hope that will change.

I'm sure part of it is my ridiculous sleep deprivation and preschooler cold the past few days, but it has been tough.


There has been whining, and defiance and a ridiculous pooping situation that I can't talk about with getting all worked up.

There has been being scared of the dark and scared to be alone.


There has been silliness and learning and being too smart for her own (or her parents') good.

There has been learning and growing and smiling, despite the challenges.


And let's face it, her ability to go to sleep quickly by 7pm and sleep straight until between 6am and 7am makes her a TOTAL rock star in my eyes.

She needs to teach her sister about the beauty that is a full night's sleep.

And before she goes to bed, we enjoy quiet cuddles, and I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment