Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

Well, since tomorrow is moving day, and a lot of our house is packed up, we don't have Internet. I'm writing this post on my phone and it isn't that fun or efficient, so I'll do a better update on things later in the week once we are more settled and have Internet access.

But I did want to update you that little Hamsie is a stinker. In a good way. When I went in for the appointment to have my doctor try and flip her, she had already flipped herself and was head down! I noticed on Friday night that she was going nuts in there (and it was uncomfortable at times), but I didn't realize she had totally flipped down. Hopefully she will stay that way! I go back to the doctor on Friday so we'll see then...

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to write a better update in the next couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment