Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dear Hamsie,

Okay, girlie.  Your official due date is tomorrow. 

I. Am. Ready. 

We. Are. Ready.

I know that you are super comfortable and swimming around and stuff in there, but we just really can't wait for you to make your debut.

Especially your big sister.  She asks when you are going to come out at LEAST 3 times a day.  She talks to you through my belly and is so excited to meet you. 

You have made my tummy look like a big round basketball and I get a lot of people staring at me wherever I go. 

Totally unflattering angle, but a great view of the bump
So...are you ready?  You have some pretty cool people to meet out here on the other side.  And a nice new house to live in.  And a big sister and a dog to play with.  And a TON of love coming your way.

Let's get this party started, ok?

Love,
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment