Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: The 39 Weeks Edition

I'll start with the Hamsie update right off the bat: 39 WEEKS!!!!!  The babycenter app doesn't say much about this week besides she continues to build a layer of fat to help control body temperature after birth.  And that she is the size of a mini watermelon...though if you have seen my stomach you may take the word "mini" out of the description.  I've been doing some exercise ball exercises my prenatal masseuse showed me and am trying to stay somewhat active to help her drop.  Drop, baby, drop!  I think she has a little bit, but we'll see what happens the first part of this week.  I go to the doc on Wednesday afternoon.

This weekend was spent continuing to work on our new house and get organized.  But we did manage to get out and do a few things too.  In between naps.

Saturday
*I successfully painted the toenails on my swollen Shrek feet green.  And Callie's toes to match.
*We may have moved neighborhoods, but we still have a Breugger's close by, so we made it there for lunch.
*We played in the new sand box.
*We were bummed to miss Chris' cousin Caitlin's wedding due to nap time and the heat, but congrats to Caitlin and Dillon!





Sunday
*We ran errands and had lunch at the condo (and briefly walked around the Guthrie, which is where the mirror picture was taken).
*Callie napped at the condo while Chris and I hauled carloads of our stuff from his parents' house to the new house.  I supposed that I should clarify that the only thing I really did was drive one of the cars and carry some pillows.  Chris did the actual hauling into the house.  More crap to put away and organize...yippee.
*Callie, Boom and Bops went to Bops' office.
*Chris and Callie went to dinner at G-ma and G-pa's while I met Jenna for dinner at our usual Mexican spot.  I made sure to put HOT SAUCE in my food!





So that was our weekend...now we wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment