Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Happy Friday! I wasn't foiled by pregnancy brain this week! And yes, I'm still pregnant. There wasn't much progress as of my doctor's appointment on Wednesday, so I go back on Monday and HOPE that Hamsie has decided that she is getting ready to come out.

Here are my pictures from the week.
Favorite Thing #1: Keeping cool in the back yard
Favorite Thing #2: My company for doctor appointments
Favorite Thing #3: Putting on a show for the animals
Favorite Thing #4: Matching bedroom furniture
Favorite Thing #5: This girl
Favorite Thing #6: Auntie Cat cuddles
Favorite Thing #7: Playing with George
Favorite Thing #8: My personal cooling system :)
Favorite Thing #9: The Science Museum with our buds
Favorite Thing #10: SPICY food
Favorite Thing #11: Unsolicited foot rubs
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'd love for my weekend wrap-up to be all things new baby, but we'll just have to wait and see.  Chris and I are both planner/schedule people and it is hard for us to let go of control.  But we know it will all be worth it. :)

Thanks for all the continued thoughts, prayers and messages.  We know we have a lot of people thinking about us and praying for us, and we are so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment