Maya Leigh is already one week old! It kind of looks like she may be utilizing her middle finger in this picture, but really she is just saying, "Hey! I'm one week old! And I like to spit up!"
She had her well child check-up today and is 8 pounds 13 ounces (80th percentile), 21 inches long (86th percentile) and has a 80th percentile head. No 98 percentile head for this chica... that's her sister's special attribute. The doctor said she looks really good and we don't have to go back until she is 2 months.
When we were out and about today, we took Maya to our favorite spots so Callie could show her the ropes.
 |
| Caribou! |
 |
| Brueggers! |
She slept through our outing this time, but there will be many more of those in our future if she likes muffins and bagels as much as her older sister!
I put a bunch of photos on
shutterfly, so if you have a couple minutes fee free to browse the link!
https://babygoose806.shutterfly.com/pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment