Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I did recover from my snow-anger Saturday morning and we proceeded to have a nice low-key weekend.

Had some condo time on Saturday. The hallway window has quickly become one of Callie's favorite spots. She looks out/down over the city (with no fear, I might add)and points to everything.


And playing out there is fun too:

Playing in the Hall from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


We also got out her trike and she had fun being pushed as well as pushing Pluto!


Today (after I did a nine-mile run from our house to the condo!) we had a lunch date with Jenna and Charlie. The two kids were hilarious...it was really fun to see them actually interacting:

Lunch Date from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Then we went to see the Easter Bunny. As you might remember, last year Callie was less than impressed with the bunny. This year, it was more of a Santa experience. She immediately started crying when I put her in the bunny's lap, so I held her in mine and she calmed down a little, but was still pretty mad.

Sooo...to make it up to her we found a fun little merry-go-round and she loved it!

We stopped by to see Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Cathleen on our way home. We went outside for a little bit...and Callie loves to point out airplanes that she hears in the sky. Every. Single. Time.


After we got home we had nap time (everybody slept!), dinner, and then headed to the evening service at church for Palm Sunday. Callie enjoyed listening to MorMor's music and clapped after every hymn/song.

We ended the evening with a little dance party on the newly laundered Dancing Quilt.

Dance Party from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment