I'm 25 days away from a half marathon, and my runs don't seem to be getting any easier or more fun. So I thought I'd try something different this afternoon for cross-training: a 2-mile run pushing a 23-pounder in the jogging stroller. I mean, after doing that, a regular old 5-mile run should feel like a breeze, right? That is what I'm telling myself and I sincerely hope it is true come tomorrow afternoon.
Anyway, we did it. It made me tired and made Cal raring to get out and walk,
which she did as soon as I let her out of the stroller. Up and down the sidewalk. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. I'm just thankful that it is actually nice enough outside to let her do it.
On to vegetable news: she ate something green for dinner- romaine lettuce! Apparently caesar salad is her new fave. She pounded it down, along with chicken with marinara sauce and noodles. It was good to see since she's been eating like a bird the past few weeks.
And lastly, just for fun...look at this face. Melt my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment