Thursday, April 28, 2011

To be 16 Months Again...

I. Am. Exhausted.

We had statewide testing for the second week in a row this week. I had to proctor the test on Tuesday, Wednesday, and today. And that consists of walking around and motivating students to do their best on ridiculously long and unbelievably hard computerized tests. The change of routine seemed to throw everybody (teachers and students alike) off...and it is has just been a rough week.

So, therefore, I am living vicariously through my 16-month-old.

She gets to go to fun places and play with fun toys.


And (what I am most jealous about) she gets to NAP!



**Thanks to G-ma and G-pa for the pictures!**

Regardless of my exhaustion, I am planning on waking up tomorrow morning for the (scheduled for 5:00am) Royal Wedding! I know I'll be able to see footage of it later on, but there is something exciting about watching it live. Or so I think...now. Maybe when my alarm goes off at 4:45 am I'll think differently...

No comments:

Post a Comment