Clearly at 3 months old she already knows that this bunny is NOT the reason for the season! She was definitely just humoring me. And a funny side note- when I brought her up to the bunny I must have looked a little leery because all of a sudden from inside the bunny costume I hear, "It's okay, I'm a mama." Whew! In my head I was wondering if it was some 19 year old boy who didn't know how to hold a baby. :)
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Easter Bunny
My mom, Callie and I were at Southdale yesterday and I saw a sign that mentioned seeing the Easter Bunny (a sign that in my previous life I would have totally ignored). But since I have a baby now, it occurred to me that I didn't need to ignore the sign! Here is the picture:

Clearly at 3 months old she already knows that this bunny is NOT the reason for the season! She was definitely just humoring me. And a funny side note- when I brought her up to the bunny I must have looked a little leery because all of a sudden from inside the bunny costume I hear, "It's okay, I'm a mama." Whew! In my head I was wondering if it was some 19 year old boy who didn't know how to hold a baby. :)
Clearly at 3 months old she already knows that this bunny is NOT the reason for the season! She was definitely just humoring me. And a funny side note- when I brought her up to the bunny I must have looked a little leery because all of a sudden from inside the bunny costume I hear, "It's okay, I'm a mama." Whew! In my head I was wondering if it was some 19 year old boy who didn't know how to hold a baby. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow I have seen Chris make that look before. I didn't know that it was genetic. Come to think of it, I think Kona makes that look too when she's in that bee costume.
ReplyDelete