Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Lengthy Weekend Wrap-Up

The weekend can be summed up into four F nouns.

Fun. Family. Friends. Food.

Friday night- Dinner with college crew at El Loro...yum!

Saturday- Party!!!!

Sunday- Easter Service, Lunch and delicious birthday cake at the condo with all of the Hendersons (except Auntie Laura), and Dinner and delicious fruit pizza at G-ma and G-pa's. I took so many stinkin' cute pictures that I couldn't decide which ones to post, so here are a bunch. I will put all the other ones on our Shutterfly Site.

Checking out what the Easter Bunny brought!
Pretty Easter Dress!
Most of the Hendersons:
Three Generations
Easter Egg Hunt
Finding treasures inside the eggs!
Auntie Mari!
Yearly Easter Couch Picture
New Swing at Grandma and Grandpa's
Eggs are at G-ma and G-pa's house too!
Kona shirts!
Family picture...slight fail :)

All in all, today was a lovely Easter and a great birthday. Thanks to all our friends and family who sent birthday wishes my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment