It usually goes down like this:
1) Callie spots the laptop and starts frantically signing "Please."
2) Knowing that a boatload of whining will ensue if I'm not fast enough, I frantically open the computer up, open the video folder, and get a video going.
3) Callie crawls into my lap.
4) As soon as the video is over (anywhere between 30 second and a minute and a half later), I get the frantic "More" sign until I close the current video and wait the five seconds it takes to open up and start the next one.
5) Repeat steps 1-4. A lot of times. Because she finds herself hilarious.
Funny Girl from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Oh, I almost forgot steps 6 and 7.
6) I decide that we've had enough of the videos, sign "All done", close the laptop up and put it away.
7) MASSIVE TODDLER MELTDOWN.
Fun times! Why do I give into this silliness? Because it is guaranteed cuddle time that I usually don't get with our on-the-go little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment