Sunday, April 3, 2011

S.B. Last Day

Today was a different kind of day for the end of spring break. Callie got to spend time with her Daddy and his side of the family, while I headed to Luther to watch Mari perform a trombone recital. I took the camera, so Chris relied on his cell phone to provide some pics of their day:

At Underwater World (Jenna, Andy and Charlie were there too!)

Birthday Dinner for Chris and Dan:


And my day- Mari's Recital:


And I was able to take a little video of her being accompanied by a 15-member trombone choir!

Mari's Recital from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


It is really amazing how fast 9 days can go. In 8 hours my alarm will go off and I'll be back to reality. I thoroughly enjoyed my stint as a stay-at-home-mom and, as I mentioned a few days ago, am ANXIOUSLY awaiting summer vacation. But until then, I will enjoy going back to work, and will continue to feel so blessed in all areas of my life.

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. been reading several posts, your family is just precious :) newest follower from the party!! look forward to reading more...
    hope you'll stop by my blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...love your header too, its TOO cute :)

    ReplyDelete