Sunday, August 27, 2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday! We are back in the land of weekends flying by and feeling impossibly short. September is coming!

The first thing we did on Saturday was race #10!! I ran a 5K around the zoo, and then the girls (and I) did a .5 mile kids run. The rain wasn't too bad and we had a blast!



My New Year's Resolution is met! I got out all my shirts today, just to be sure.



My final list of 10 races is: Securian 5K (January) Get Lucky 7K (March), Goldy's Run 5K (March), Get in Gear 10K (April), Daisy Dash 5K (May), Run for the Roses 10K (June), Rise Up 5K (July), Tiki Run 15K (July), Urban Wildland Half Marathon (July), Tiger Tracks 5K (August). 

I kept a journal of all of my training runs and races, and from January 1st to today I logged 429.5 miles. I feel pretty good about that.  Now I'm not sure what I'll do...but I know I'll be busy now that school is starting again.  

Later on Saturday we went to Boom's house and hung out with her, Great Margie, and Lucy, Craigles and Yoda!



I tried to get a cute picture of the cousins, and a funny series of pictures happened.



And I caught Lucy's cute giggle!


This morning Maya was  adorable...and then we had lots of fun at Edinborough! The Held's met us there too and the we went to have lunch and ice cream.


We spent the rest of the day at home...and watched the Lynx game tonight. Or tried to...there was a dancing 4-year-old that was kind of distracting.



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment