Sunday, August 20, 2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hola!

We had a fun and busy weekend with friends and family. As I mentioned on Friday, Brent, Bethany and Weston stayed with us. We got some good play time in.


On Saturday we had a baby shower for Laura (Suurmeyer) Gusa! It was a lovely time and I got some good Lucy squeezes in too.


Maya told me later that she didn't think it was fair that they didn't get to go to the "baby bath" like Lucy. Haha! She also put on this mask before bed and called it a face cape. And called herself "Ken-yan-yan." We don't ask questions, we just go with it!


This morning the Helds came over for brunch and it was a houseful of crazy! And it was so fun!


We met Brent and Bethany and Jenna and Andy as childless mid-20s couples at church about 10 years ago. We had to take pictures of the moms and kids and then dads and kids to document how far we have come in a decade!


To send off summer, the girls and I went to the beach with G-ma and Pa while Chris went golfing.


Tonight we played a new personalized game from Aunt Mary and Uncle Larry (so cool!!) and then I tried to get one last snuggle picture. As you can see it turned out well...



My reality starts back tomorrow. The girls still have 2 more weeks, and will enjoy hanging out with the fam while I am back to work. We are so so so so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment