On Monday we had our cousins over for some pool time and dinner. The girls laughed a lot at Donald and Fred's antics!
On Tuesday we enjoyed some extra pool time after swimming lessons.
On Wednesday we went to hang out with Boom and Lucy.
On Thursday we had Lucy and spent time at Auntie Yoda and Uncle Craigles' pool.
I took this picture of Lucy on a blanket my Grandma Henderson gave me as a baby. She liked playing with the little fabric butterflies.
This morning I beat the sunrise out on a run, but still saw pretty colors.
Our friends Brent and Bethany are in town this weekend and staying with us, along with their little 11-month-old cutie Weston! We had fun hanging out today, and also did a girls trip to the salon for some pampering.
This week I did some more side-by-sides of Lucy with the girls. First up, her and Callie in a colorful onesie (Callie is a few months older than Lucy in this picture).
And then her and Maya and their big cheeks!
The girls were super sad to be done with swimming lessons. They have become so much braver in the water this summer. We hope to continue lessons in the fall to keep the momentum going. I'll end with a video of diving board jumping!
Untitled from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
My plan is to do some sort of summer wrap-up tomorrow, if I get my act together, so maybe come back then? If not, Sunday.
And then real life starts again. I feel pretty darn lucky to have a couple month break from reality every year, though. I gotta keep focusing on gratitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment