The girls hung out with Boom and Lucy on Monday.
There was a lot of national attention on the sky for the Eclipse on Monday. I briefly saw it (it was cloudy in MN!) and the sunset was pretty too.
Callie hung out with Boom on Tuesday while Maya had summer preschool.
Then Cal and I had some Snapchat fun before bed.
Both girls hung out with Pa and G-ma on Wednesday and Thursday. And even saw Uncle Dan and Shambles for a bit too!
We went over to Boom's on Wednesday to see Great Margie, who is in town this week, and celebrate Craigles' birthday.
And Callie got another day to hang with Boom, Lucy and Great Margie today (while Maya was at preschool again).
We are picking Chris up at the airport in a few hours and then I'm sure I will fall asleep at like 8pm.
Tomorrow morning is my 10th race! At the zoo! And I am making the girls do a kids run too. We went to pick up our race gear and did a couple of things at the zoo before it closed.
It should be a fun (and very rainy and wet) morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment