Monday, September 2, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Labor Day Edition!

I didn't really realize that yesterday was Sunday until about 2am this morning when I realized I didn't post!  Luckily, I have the excuse that since it is Labor Day weekend, the weekend doesn't technically end until today. :)

We didn't have many big plans this weekend, but it was nice to have Chris home for 3 days and have a lot of family time.

Saturday
*Hanging out at home with Auntie Cat

Notice the preschooler...she is becoming increasingly non-compliant for pictures

Squishy Squish Squish
Can't get enough of those eyes
*Having our old Munster neighbors over: Mike, Trang, Wes, and Lewis.  Mike and Trang got married about the same time we did, and they had Wes a month or two after Callie was born.  Lewis just turned one.  We haven't seen them since before Lewis was born, so it was fun to reconnect and watch the kids play.  I didn't get that great of a picture, but that is to be expected with four kids under four.

Wes, Maya, Lewis, Callie
Sunday

*Meeting Nik at Centennial Lakes for a family picture photo session



The pictures turned out great- I'll post them tomorrow.

*Playing Ping-Pong and hanging outside


Just hanging out with the recycling bin

Still trying to figure out how to bike


*Hanging out at home some more...after dinner out with the Held family (no pictures...darn)

Play time!
Monday

*Trying out a new dog park...wearing a doggie shirt!




*Playing outside making a nest for ping pong balls chicken eggs


LONG LEGS!!
*Walking around Centennial Lakes with Auntie Yoda...which included a massive preschooler meltdown (no nap today!) because she purposefully threw a flower she had picked into the water and promptly started screaming because she wanted the flower back.

Mid meltdown



That's about it.  We're anticipating some baby screaming and preschooler tantrums later this evening.  As much as it was great to have so much time together this weekend, we will welcome kid bed time when it comes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment