Friday, September 27, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Happy Friday everybody!

I currently have a half-asleep baby on me.  Her preferred sleeping position is still on her side on people. But thankfully she is sleeping better at night in the bassinet- when she is swaddled.  And, let's be honest, I love the cuddles during the day and evening. So here I type, one-handed once again.

I decided to break down my favorite things by day.

Monday:
*Maya is 2-months-old
*A beautiful day for a walk
*Cuddle time with G-ma and G-pa

Tuesday:
*Sister time at home
*Dinner out with Auntie Mari

Wednesday:
*Jogging stroller run
*Exploring the neighborhood: pumpkins, park, and fro-yo
*Sweet baby smiles (even when she is supposed to be sleeping)
 
Thursday:
*Coffee shop, library story time, and a walk with the girls
*Lynx game with no kids (they won!)
*Kids sleeping well for G-ma and G-pa when babysitting

Friday:
*Scoring some good deals at a kids sale
*Lunch with Bops and Auntie Yoda
*Callie's afternoon at G-ma's
*Maya meeting Libby
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment