The yellow number is particularly
I hope Callie doesn't look back at this outfit with chagrin...because I think she looked pretty darn adorable this morning...in front of our fireplace.
Chris, Maya and I walked in and dropped her off a little before 9am this morning. She was a little hesitant walking down the hall and hanging her backpack up, but she quickly warmed up and started playing with a puzzle. We said our goodbyes and headed out, with her happily playing and me wiping away a few tears.
Her teacher, Mrs. Lori, was nice enough to send me some pictures of her from the day. It looks like she had fun!
Two and a half hours flew by (a Target run and Maya nap for me, work for Chris), and we were back to pick her up. Mrs. Lori, brought her out to us and said she had a great day and Callie was so happy and excited.
When she got home she opened her first day of school present- ROLLER SKATES! She has been asking us for roller skates for months, and I happened to find some today at Target for cheap. So I figured, why not? She was such a big and brave girl.
I'm relieved that the first day is out of the way and that it went so well. She can't wait for Wednesday, and now neither can I.




No comments:
Post a Comment