Thursday, September 26, 2013

Throwback Thursday

THROWBACK TIME!!!  This is quickly becoming my favorite of the weekly posts, as I love looking back at old pictures of Callie and comparing them to current real life Maya.  I have heard from others that they like the Throwbacks too...so it will be fun to keep them going as Maya gets bigger.

I'll start the throwback off this week with some 2-month stats.

Callie at 2 months
Weight: 12 pounds 2 ounces (90%ile)
Length: 23 1/4 inches (90%ile)
Head: 98%ile

Maya at 2 months
Weight: 13 pounds 4 ounces (95%ile)
Length: 23 1/3 inches (86%ile)
Head: 95%ile

Miss Maya is definitely a chunky monkey and a WHOLE POUND bigger at 2 months than Callie was.  I guess the fact that she is still a solid every 2-3 hour eater is helping her stats out big time.

On to the Throwback pictures...

Boppy smiles
Two month old babies are adorable when they grin

Car seat sleepers: Bundled up vs. Breezy
This illustrates a major difference between winter and summer babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment