This week at preschool they are learning to cut with scissors. I bought Callie a pair of little scissors at Target today because her teacher said it would be good for them to practice at home. The following conversation happened after preschool today.
Me: I hear you are learning how to cut with scissors!
Callie: Yep. Two fingers go on the bottom and one finger on the top.
Me: Guess what? I got you your own scissors today at Target so you can practice cutting at home.
Callie: Okay!
Me: What would you like to cut?
Callie: (pauses to think about it) Kona's hair!
I suppose asking what she'd like to cut was a dumb question when I would be the one providing the PAPER she would be cutting.
Also, I'm assuming that they are not teaching veterinary grooming skills at preschool, and that she was just thinking outside the box on this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment