So I looked back at the blog when Callie was Maya's age, and I had posted a bunch of videos by this time of Callie's life (though I had major video issues back then, so none of the videos actually work, which is a TOTAL bummer).
Anyway. Ooops.
Sorry 2nd child. In my defense, Little Squish, you have either been sleepy or screamy a lot of the time. And a sleepy baby, while adorable, isn't really video-worthy...and no one wants to watch a screamy baby. For reals...it is not too fun.
In an attempt to try and catch up, I took a video yesterday. It is pretty cute (though I'm slightly biased). Alas, 2nd child, the big sister shows up in the video too, so it isn't totally your own.
IMG 5944 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
But I was thinking that it can't be all bad to be a 2nd child. At one point this morning, there were three of us staring adoringly down at this sweet face.
So you have a whole extra person to love you and take care of you. Pretty cool.
I suppose that may only be the case until you get old enough to tick off the extra loving person and then all bets will be off.
But know that when you were an itty bitty baby, your big sister loved to cuddle you and was an excellent passy-putter-inner.
We all love you like crazy, 2nd child.
No comments:
Post a Comment