Thursday, September 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday

This week's throwback comes complete with throwback VIDEOS!  Fun!

First off, the pictures.


Reading our favorite baby book "Button Nose."

Kisses from Mommy
I went WAY back in my Vimeo videos and found a goldmine of Baby Callie starting when she was about 4 weeks old.

I realize that babies don't do much so if you think you might get bored by a couple minutes of cute baby faces, limb flails, and an occasional coo, feel free to skip the video section.  If that sounds like a good time, read and watch on.

Here is one from when Callie was 7 weeks old.  I apologize in advance for my obnoxious baby voice.


Babygoose21 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


And now here is Maya at 7 weeks old. My baby voice is only slightly less obnoxious.


maya 7 weeks from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

I found that if your screen is big enough you can play the videos AT THE SAME TIME to get the true Throwback experience. But then you'd have to listen to double my obnoxious baby voice at the same time so that might be too much for your ears to handle.  So if you decide to do that, I'd recommend the mute button. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment