Friday, July 17, 2015

A Picture Update

I'm having issues getting the pictures from my phone onto my computer.  While this definitely seems like a first world problem, it is also a grief problem.  Because I would have called my dad and told him what was going on and he would have figured it out.  It sucks. Big time.  Not necessarily the technology part, the not being able to call my dad part.  But the not being able to call my dad part is making the technology part that much more frustrating.  What a process this is...

So I'm blogging from my phone and that is annoying.

I will also be taking a blogging hiatus for a week or so, except hopefully I'll be able to figure out a birthday post for Ms. Maya on Thursday, assuming my technology doesn't fail me.

Here are some pictures from the week:

Starting off Monday the right way:


Having a play date with Vera and Baby Hattie:


Flying a kite:


Playing at the park with Boom:



Walking out of swimming lessons:


Giving cookies and water to the construction workers at G-am and Pa's house with neighbors George and Isaac:



Cuddling Baby Sylvia:


Playing with Auntie Mari:


Have a good week. I'll be back at it sometime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment