Friday, July 10, 2015

A Picture Update

I'm It was another fast week. Callie got to meet "Ariel" after seeing a preview of a local production of "The Little Mermaid" at MOA.


The girls played outside in this unusually cool (but nice) July.


We are now halfway done with our swimming lesson session.



The girls like to eat breakfast and watch Mickey in (our) bed.


I went out for a delicious dinner with my mom and sisters, and then we saw "The Music Man."


Our friend from college, Angie, and her husband Jason and two boys Reese (6) and Drake (3) arrived from Iowa yesterday and are staying with us for the weekend!

More college friends came over last night so we had six kids under the age of six running around. Plus a baby.





Today we are going to take them downtown to see some of the sights. Stay tuned for more crazy kid pictures on Sunday.

And lastly, I did a couple of my runs on the treadmill this week, so I only have one sunray picture.


But it is a good one. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment