Friday, May 15, 2015

A Picture Update

I can't really give you too much of an update in words right now.  I made it through my first week back at work, and people were lovely and kind and understanding. 

I go through each day mostly in a state of numbness.  I guess you'd call that denial.  I've read that is the first stage of grief, and I'm deep in it.

So all I have for you tonight is a catch-up post of pictures.  I apologize if there are repeats.  I can't remember what I have already posted and am too lazy to go back and look, so you might get to see some of the same cute pictures twice.

One cool chick

Cal and Uncle Craigles

Playing at the park

A 5-year-old shadow selfie

Elise's princess birthday party

Smiley toddler

Baby Goose found a baby goose

A bath in Boom's big tub

Drawing on a box

These two.

No comments:

Post a Comment