Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Treats QOTD

Aaaahhhh Halloween week.  The time when you have a bowlful of candy in your house and your preschooler tries to use all manner of trickery to get as much sugar into her system as possible.

Callie: (holding up a piece of candy) Can I have one of these treats?
Me: No.  You JUST had a sucker.
Callie: (leaving to find Chris) Daddy, can I have one of these treats?
Chris: Go talk to Mom.
Callie: I did. She said no. Can you say yes?

At least she is honest.

As for me, I had a good first day back today.  Though Miss Maya did not want to eat from the bottle for Chris.  So I got a mid-day visitor.

Can't say I disappointed!
She is with G-pa tomorrow...hopefully the change of scenery will entice her to do more than just gum the bottle.  We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment