Saturday, October 19, 2013

Technology QOTDs

These phrases have come out of our preschooler's mouth within the past week.

1) "Yeah, Mom, I saw it on Facebook."

2) "Hold on, I'm just going to text Sydney to see if we can go to her house."

3) "I'm going to give this to Daddy and he can email his friends about it."

I would just like to say that:
1) No, she does not look at facebook regularly (unless I want to show her a picture), and even then I didn't think she knew that it was facebook.
2) No she does not have her own phone, she uses the search function on the ipad to "text."
3) No, she does not email, though she does have her own little "laptop" thanks to Bops.


Seriously, the kids of this generation are going to be technological WIZARDS.  She already is and she isn't even four yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment