Thursday, October 31, 2013

TBT: Halloween Style

Happy Halloween everybody!

I have a few Halloween throwbacks, and then a couple other ones to post before November hits and I get to look at a new month (April 2010) of Callie pictures.

As you can see, in Halloweens past, Kona was an integral part of the costume theme we had going.  Now that there are 2 children, Kona's matching costume days are behind her.

2010: A happy bee and a mad bee
2011: A happy cow and a mad cow
2012: A happy cowgirl and a mad bull
2013: Mermaids
But Kona is still has a costume this year.

2013: A mad pirate.  Argh.
On to a couple other throwbacks...

Playing with Chewy the giraffe

Working on  the baby bald spot
And lastly, I'll bring it back to the Halloween theme. We usually see the Held family around Halloween, and this year was no exception.  They came over on Monday night for pumpkin carving and costumes.  So after taking the picture of the four kids, I thought I'd dig up Charlie and Callie's first Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment