Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sleep- Update

It is rather funny (and kind of amazing) that after Maya "posted" her sleeping rules, she broke a lot of them today.

The most exciting one she broke was SLEEPING UNTIL 6AM this morning!  She ate about 10:30 last night, didn't fall asleep until after 11, but the SLEPT TIL MORNING.  Like regular morning, not middle of the night morning.  I awoke with a start at 5:30am and looked at her sleeping away peacefully.  It was pretty awesome. 

THEN, during two of her naps today SHE LET ME PUT HER DOWN.  The following two pictures show her napping OUT of my arms and on the bed on two different occasions. 



You guys, I got to fold laundry!  And I didn't have to wake my left arm up after falling totally asleep.

I don't expect all of this great sleep stuff to happen again, though, because that would just be weird.  I've gotten used to losing feeling in my left arm because of holding a 13+ pounder just so, and being able to get stuff done during the day?  I have no idea what that is even like and can't fathom it still. 

But I'll take WHATEVER baby steps she gives me...sleep related, that is.  Totally not ready for ACTUAL baby steps yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment