Friday, October 25, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Here we are- my last Friday as a stay-at-home mom.  I have had 5 more weeks home this time around (not even counting the 4 weeks of summer I had before Maya was born) so I've been off work for about 4 months.  I'm so thankful for the time I have had with the girls, but I'm also thankful for the wonderful and supportive workplace I get to return to on Tuesday.

My favorite things are broken down by day again this week.

Monday:
*A day with my baby (how funny is the baby punch
picture? Watch out for flailing baby limbs!)
*Our beautiful fall tree
Tuesday:
*Play time with Boom and Great Margie
*Ice cream
*Reading
*Wrestling with Daddy

Wednesday:
*Matching outfits
*A day with the 3-month-old
*Independent napping
*A walk with the 3-year-old
*Dinner at Auntie Mari's

Thursday:
*A craft fair at Centennial Lakes
*A brave preschooler getting a flu shot
*Chucky Cheese
And a funny QOTD from the flu shot experience.

Before the shot.
Callie: It's just a little pinch, right? Like my nail?
Me: Yep! Just a little poke.
Callie: (thinking about it) I'm good at taking shots!!!!
Me: (Thinking: Um...I hope she can't say the same as a college student talking about a different kind of shots.) Yes you are!

After the shot.
Me: Wow! You were a champ!
Callie: I'm not a champ. I'm a ROCK STAR!

Friday:
*Starting the morning off with hot chocolate for a work meeting
*Sister reading time
*Meeting Auntie Terese
*Playing with Uncle Dan
*Ending the evening with a glass of wine
Additionally, Maya has been working hard this week discovering her hands and feet.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment