As I posted yesterday, we had a great morning at the State Fair.
After that we were all pretty tired so it was family nap time...including some cute Daddy/Maya cuddles.
On Saturday night Cal and Chris went to the Lynx game while Maya, Auntie Cat and I went to dinner and hung out at our house.
| Sleeping through dinner |
Today Chris and Cal went to the zoo this morning so I could try and get some things done around the house, but Little Miss Cranky Pants had a different agenda that included a lot of screaming unless she was sleeping ON ME. OMG, I look SO tired.
| Hanging out with a sleeping baby is tough work, apparently. Well, it is if the baby was NOT sleeping and instead SCREAMING for a good chunk of time before the sleeping. Silly silly baby. :) |
| Who me? Do I look like a screamer to you? |
Today is the 2nd anniversary of the day that Chris, Nik, Dave and Nate were in their bad car accident out in Washington. Chris, Nik and Dave were able to spend time together today to "celebrate" the anniversary, and I'm sure that they were talking with Nate as well. Time flies and we're still so thankful that they are all okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment