Friday, August 16, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Happy Friday!

I can't believe how fast the weeks go (though sometimes by Tuesday I'm ready for the week to be over...thanks to the 3-going-on-13 attitude of my toddler at times).

I'm working on learning how to balance mothering two kids.  Callie continues to be challenging.  But at least she saves her really ridiculous days for when Maya isn't screaming.  The days that Maya is fussy, Callie does okay.  I'm just waiting for a day when they are both off the hook.  Hopefully that won't happen...at least not very often.  *knock on wood*

We did a good job of getting out a little bit.  We also spent a lot of time at the house sleeping during the day.  At least Maya did. As you'll see below, her most favorite sleeping spot is on me.  And I just can't resist it.

She is still pretty inconsistent with her sleeping at night.  Two nights ago she was up almost every hour.  Last night she slept from 11pm to 3:30am and then didn't wake up again until 6:30am.  I hope that becomes the norm because being able to sleep for 4+ hours at a time was AMAZING.

That's about it for an update...on to the pictures!

Favorite Thing #1: Maya Faces...again!  Can't get enough!

Favorite Thing #2: Outings!
Lunch and visiting Grandma's new office, Park date with Ben and Hannah,
Play time with George, Hanging out at Mari's apartment

Favorite Thing #3: Sisters

Favorite Thing #4: Sleepy baby
Favorite Thing #5: Play date with our buds Charlie and Mabel

Favorite Thing #6: Baby feet

Favorite Thing #7: Watching the Lynx on a lazy Friday night
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment